Welcome to Nemours Children’s Health
2023 Benefits Annual Enrollment!
Our annual enrollment period begins Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2022, and is open through Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2022.
Our 2023 benefits are designed to attract and retain associates by positively impacting the health and well-being of you and your family. We paid close attention to your feedback in every step of the design and adjusted current benefits to assist with affordability concerns.
Important changes for 2023:
- PTO buyback option that allows you to sell up to 100 hours of PTO if eligibility requirements are met. PTO buyback is paid at 80 percent of its value.
- New income-based health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) for associates who qualify based on household income. Eligibility rules apply. Additional information is available here and through the income-based HRA FAQs.
- Lower payroll costs for part-time associates’ medical contributions to align with competitive benchmarks.
- Lower rates for critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident plans and better claim payment integration with the medical plan.
- New specialty drug program requiring certain medications to be accessed through ESI’s specialty pharmacy Accredo Health Group, Inc.
- Enhanced dental benefits that no longer count preventive services toward your annual benefit maximum.
Additionally, there have been numerous enhancements, new programs and other changes made during 2022 including the Public Service Loan Forgiveness guidance program with Tuition.io, expert medical second opinion program, expanded surgical centers of excellence through Carrum, diabetic support by Twin Health, and virtual musculoskeletal therapy services offered through Hinge Health.
The details about benefits enhancements and programs are available on NemoursBenefits.com. I also encourage you to attend one of the virtual Information Sessions which are being held at various times throughout the annual enrollment period.
Please direct enrollment-related questions to the Nemours Children’s Benefits Center via Live Chat, or call 855.373.6012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Representatives are available to assist you Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. To reach the Nemours Children’s Benefits team, contact email@example.com.
Thank you for the great resilience you continue to show in the face of extraordinary challenges. Your relentless commitment to doing what is best for patients and families, and for each other is inspiring.
Chief Human Resources Officer